This week on The Breaks:
- Confucius and Fresh give listeners little known facts about Jay-Z for his 50th birthday & explore the connection between Hov and the late Pimp C.
- The guys discuss whether there’s some underlining tension between Toronto stars The Weeknd and PARTYNEXTDOOR.
- Austin based Harry Edohoukwa comes in for an interview and performance live in Studio 1A.
- Fresh explains that while Hip Hop culture is indeed Black culture, but that doesn’t mean that only Black people can appreciate and participate the genre, for his Unpopular Opinion.
- Confucius talks about the between admiration and idolization, while naming some of his idols on his Confucius Says segment.